Everybody knows that moderate exercise is good for asthma.
Are you considering swim lessons? This post is just for you! 🙂
Swimming is probably the most well tolerated exercise by asthmatics. Did you know that about 25 percent of Olympic swimmers have asthma?
Here’s what swimming will do for your condition:
- The humid and warm air near the pool is less likely to trigger asthma symptoms.
- You can release all your stress and tension.
- Your lung capacity will increase.
- Your energy levels will be higher.
- Your quality of life will improve!
With all these benefits, what are you waiting for?
Do you need a warm up? Just check out Geoff Brockenshire interview by Tonic TV here.
We hope you liked this post! Don’t lose the next one!