Do you know what fluoride is?
And that it may trigger your or your children’s asthma? Today we’ll tell you all you need to know about it.
Some studies suggests that exposure to fluoride can trigger asthma symptoms to some people. Besides, there is some clear evidence for this association based on a lot of testimonials about bad experiences with it. Click here to read just a few of them.
What is Fluoride?
Fluoride is a chemical ion of fluorine, used in many industrially important compounds. It’s one of the most abundant elements on the earth’s crust.
Where is it found?
This mineral is found naturally in soil, water and foods. Is known by its use in toothpastes and mouth rinses to prevent tooth decay.
What measures can you take to protect yourself?
There are certain measures you can take:
- Take control of the water you drink by drinking fluoride-free bottled water;
- Install high-quality water filters on your faucets;
- Try to avoid fluoride gel treatments;
- Make sure the salt you use doesn’t contain this mineral;
- Opt for a fluoride-free toothpaste.
We hope you liked this post! Share it with your friends and don’t lose the next one!