Exposure to cold is one of the most common triggers of asthma.
Today we’ll teach you some useful tips to help you not to freeze this Carnival 🙂
If your costume isn’t adequate for keeping you warm, this post is for you! Just follow these tips:
- Try to choose a warm costume that allows for:
So, you can keep your neck, head, face, back, hands and feet warm!
- Buy the costume a size up to wear clothes underneath!
- If your costume requires showing some skin, opt for a unitard.
- As we said in our yesterday‘s post about temporary color hairspray, consider to wear a wig to keep you head and ears warm.
- Try to go to an indoor party instead of going outside.
- Keep moving to keep you warmer!
- Try to breathe through your nose to warm and humidify the air.
- Don’t forget to keep your inhaler with you wherever you go!
We hope you liked this post! Don’t lose the next one!