Do you love summer festivals but you’re afraid to have a potential asthma attack?
Today we’ve got some special tips for you.
- Before you head off, make sure your action plan is up to date and don’t forget to keep it with you.
- Check the daily pollen count in a Pollen Tracker app.
- Make note of where the medical tents are located. Never hesitate to get emergency help if you think your symptoms are getting worse.
- Keep your reliever inhaler with you everywhere you go, close at hand.
- Tell your family and anyone you spend time with what to do in an emergency situation.
- You can’t control the weather and the pollen count but you can try to avoid smoke and alcoholic drinks that trigger your symptoms.
We hope you liked this post! Share it with your friends and don’t lose the next one!