You certainly know that keeping your house clean can get you rid of allergens.
So, today we’ll teach you some awesome cleaning tips 🙂
Check out our 12 housecleaning tips for asthmatics and allergy sufferers:
- Reduce dust-collecting clutter by vacuuming your house and outside entryways everyday;
- If you don’t have anyone to do the cleaning for you, don’t forget to wear a maks and use green cleaning products. Here are the chemical ingredients found in common household cleaners you need to avoid:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Try to have ceramic tile or hardwood floors instead of carpeting;
- Keep all the surfaces dry and clean;
- Try to have the habit to remove your shoes when entering your home;
- Keep your windows and doors closed at night to keep pollen out;
- Run an exhaust fan after showers and paint the walls with a mold resistant paint to prevent mold and mildew. You can also avoid indoor plants;
- Remove laundry from the washing machine promptly;
- Wash shower curtains and bathroom tiles regularly;
- Wash your bed linens, pillowcases, sheets and blankets every week;
- Keep your pets outdoors. If you can’t do that, remove your pets from your bedroom;
- If you have to use a pesticide, spray when no one is home and don’t forget to air your house.
There is no need to obsess about home cleaning. However, it’s undeniable that you can benefit a lot from regular house cleaning!
We hope you liked this post! Don’t lose the next one!